Scrap Metal Recycling in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Recycling Your Scrap Metal in Green Bay
Request a free quote
Scrap Metal Processing for Milwaukee
We offer industrial scrap metal recycling services in Milwaukee, with a focus on construction, demolition and manufacturing scrap. Whether you’re building fresh or demolishing first to clear a site, we’ll handle the scrap metal you encounter.
By recycling your scrap metal with us, you’ll do your part to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to slow the rate at which the global economy mines virgin ore.
Scrap Metal Pickup in Milwaukee
Construction and demolition job sites inevitably collect plenty of waste and debris, including scrap metal. At Midwest Industrial Metals, we come to your job site and offer scrap metal pickup services on site.
You have plenty of logistics to worry about already if you work in construction or demolition. How to get rid of industrial scrap doesn’t have to be one of them. Let us take care of this for you so you can stay focused on the big picture.
Ready to learn more? Reach out now for a free quote on scrap metal pickup.
What Metal Do We Accept?
Midwest Industrial Metals accepts a wide range of metals and materials from your job site, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Here’s a list of what we accept at our Milwaukee scrap metal recycling facility:
- Aluminum Recycling — One of the most easily recyclable metals, aluminum shows up in all kinds of industrial and consumer products and can be reused multiple times.
- Copper Recycling — Copper can be a valuable product to recycle as well, both because of its value and its ease of reuse.Interior Demolition Projects
- Steel Recycling — We accept steel, tool steel and stainless steel at our Milwaukee recycling operation.
- Ferrous Metals — prices for ferrous metal scrap have shot up considerably in the past year, making right now a great time to recycle ferrous.
- Red Metals (brass, bronze, copper, insulated copper, refinery, alloys)
- Stainless and Nickel Alloys (chrome, moly, monel, nickel, titanium, tungsten carbide)
- Electronic Scrap
- Lead Products (batteries, covered cable, range, wheel weights)
- Precious metals
- Zinc/Die Cast and More
The Best Scrap Metal Prices in Milwaukee
Pricing for industrial scrap metal recycling is constantly changing day by day. Supply chain shortages and other factors have led to an overall rise in scrap prices for some categories, with some metal types jumping by significant amounts year over year.
The best way to know for sure what pricing looks like at the moment is to call us. With one call, you can find out up-to-date pricing so you can better estimate what you’ll get for your scrap.
At Midwest Industrial Metals, we’re committed to helping businesses throughout Milwaukee and surrounding communities continue their growth even as the city continues to flourish. Growth doesn’t come without construction and demolition, though. So when you have a project that generates industrial or construction scrap, we hope you’ll rely on us for your scrap metal recycling needs.
We process only non-hazardous materials and keep a commitment to the utmost in safety and cleanliness. We even employ the use of a radiation detector on site, and we use no-leak equipment as well.
Whatever your scrap metal recycling Milwaukee based needs look like, we’re ready to help. Call today or use our online tool to request a free quote now.
MIDWEST INDUSTRIAL METALS – SERVING MILWAUKEE
*Customers must schedule a delivery appointment time of at least 24 hours in advance to ensure timely assistance. If you are picking up materials from us, you will also be provided with an appointment time.
Please contact us to schedule or confirm an appointment. Call (773) 202-8202 x 501 or send an email to Rocio Mohr at email@example.com